Lightsey Center, Room 216
College of Charleston offices will be closed from Wednesday, December 24th - Friday, January 2nd. Have a safe and joyous holiday!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SERVICES
- Job Listings - use CISTERNonline - where the Career Center posts part-time jobs (on and off campus), full-time post graduate job opportunities, and internships for student and alumni. NOTE: Employers seeking to list jobs/internships through the Career Center, please go here.
- Resume and Cover Letter Information and Critiques (by appointment or during our drop in hours, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 1 - 4 pm)
- Career Counseling and Career Decision Making Resources and Assistance
- Career Events and Career Fairs
- and much more! Explore the menu to your left or the Additional Resources and Quick Links at the bottom of the page for more resources!
SPRING CAREER FAIR 2015
The Spring 2015 Career Fair will be held on Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
Students/Alumni: Watch this site for more info!
Employers/Recruiters: Registration is by invitation only. To request an invitation, please email the name of your organization and website, the contact person's name and email address, as well as the types of positions for which you are recruiting to RobinsonL@cofc.edu. Registration will open in mid/late January.
FEDERAL WORK STUDY INFORMATION
Important information for departments employing Federal Work Study Students!
Your contract should fall within the following dates if you are employing a federal work study student for the 2014-2015 year:
Full Academic Year: August 9, 2014 through May 10, 2015
Fall 2014: August 9, 2014 through December 10, 2014
Spring 2015: January 2, 2015 through May 10, 2015
Students: You’ve been awarded Federal Work Study , what do you do now?
- Make sure you know exactly what Federal Work Study is and how you use it. Click here for more information about Federal Work Study.
- Log into MyCharleston and accept your award.
- Log onto CisternOnline and start looking and applying for jobs!