Lightsey Center, Room 216
Summer Hours: 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday
Take Advantage of Our Services
- Drop-In Hours:No drop-ins during the summer. For an appointment, please call our office 843-953-5692
- Employer In Residence: Meet 1:1 with employers. Most Wednesdays 1-4.
- Employers on Campus and Career Events: See calendar below.
- How to Write a Resume Guide
- Career Counseling and Career Decision Making Resources and Assistance
Students: Log into MyCharleston, click on the Student Services tab.
Employers: List your full-time, part-time (on and off campus) jobs, and internships
Alumni: Log in/request an account, complete your Profile and start using CougarJobLink.
Fall 2016 Career Fair & Grad School Expo
Tuesday, October 4th
11:00am-2:30pm, TD Arena
Want to Hire A Cougar? To view more details please visit our Career Fair Information Page!
*Employers and Grad Schools: Please note that we will be holding only one combined fair this fall.
* Students- Employer list coming soon!
View more Career Spots Videos here!
Student Employment Updates and Information
Need to sign up for a new Student Employee Orientation? View upcoming dates and required documentation here.