Lightsey Center, Room 216
Effective January 1, 2016 the Career Center will no longer list jobs related to in-home employment. Please review our Polices and Guidelines for posting.
Take Advantage of Our Services
- Drop-In Hours: Quick 15 minute meeting with a Career Center staff member: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 1-4 pm; appointments may be scheduled by calling us at 843-953-5692.
- Employer In Residence: Meet 1:1 with employers. Most Wednesdays 1-4.
- Employers on Campus and Career Events: See calendar below.
- Resume and Cover Letter Information and Critiques: (by appointment or during our drop in hours, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 1 - 4 pm)
- Career Counseling and Career Decision Making Resources and Assistance
- For Additional Resources and Quick Links: Explore the menu to your left or scroll to the bottom of the page
Students: Log into MyCharleston, click on the Student Services tab.
Employers: List your full-time, part-time (on and off campus) jobs, and internships
Alumni: Log in/request an account, complete your Profile and start using CougarJobLink.
View more Career Spots Videos here!
Summer Job Fair
Wednesday, February 10th
Stern Student Center Ballroom (4th Floor), 12-3pm
Spring 2016 Career Fair
Wednesday, March 23rd 12-3pm
Student Employment Updates and Information
Tidbits for Student Employment:
- Federal Work Study (FWS) dates for 2015-2016: August 25th - May 5th 2016*
- Last day of student employment for Spring 2016 graduating seniors: Thursday, May 5, 2016*
* These dates are subject to change
Information for Students: You’ve been awarded Federal Work Study , what do you do now?
- Make sure you know exactly what Federal Work Study is and how you use it. Click here for more information about Federal Work Study.
- Log into MyCharleston and accept your award.
- Sign in to your MyCharleston, log onto CougarJobLink and start looking and applying for jobs!