Lightsey Center, Room 216
Take Advantage of Our Services
- Drop-In Hours: Meet with a Career Center staff member for career counseling, resumes & cover letters, job seach and interview techniques: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 1-4 pm; to schedule an appoitment call: 843-953-5692.
- Employer In Residence: Meet 1:1 with employers. Most Wednesdays 1-4.
- Employers on Campus and Career Events: See calendar below.
- How to Write a Resume Guide
- Career Counseling and Career Decision Making Resources and Assistance
- For Additional Resources and Quick Links: Explore the menu to your left or scroll to the bottom of the page
Students: Log into MyCharleston, click on the Student Services tab.
Employers: List your full-time, part-time (on and off campus) jobs, and internships
Alumni: Log in/request an account, complete your Profile and start using CougarJobLink.
View more Career Spots Videos here!
Student Employment Updates and Information
- Student Employment Week 2016: April 11, 2016 to April 15, 2016
- Federal Work Study Contracts End Date: May 5, 2016
- Graduating Seniors Contract End Date (Spring 2016): May 5, 2016
- Graduating Seniors Contract End Date (August 2016) : August 10, 2016
- Fall 2016 Contract Submission for Rehires/New Hires: July 1, 2016
* These dates are subject to change