Internship Funding Programs
Career Center Internship Award
Planning on pursuing a Summer 2017 internship opportunity? Apply for the Internship Award through the Career Center.
The Internship Award will be used to award monetary stipends to all rising sophomore, junior, or senior College of Charleston students in any major as well as undeclared students seeking an academic credit or non-credit summer internship.
This cohort-style learning environment will provide an educational framework which strengthens the student experience through a series of professional development trainings intended to help students plan for, engage in, and reflect upon their internships. The goal of this award is to assist students with professional development while helping to eliminate potential financial barriers for those who otherwise may not be able to pursue an internship experience.
- To receive coaching on your summer internship search strategy and process
- To meet directly with the Career Center’s Internship Coordinator to identify specific internship opportunities that meet your interests and goals
- To learn how to make the most of your internship experience through a series of tailored professional development trainings leading up to your structured summer internship
- To develop sustainable employer relationships through networking events and professional development opportunities for Wittich interns
- To receive financial assistance during your summer internship
- Review the full Internship Award Program Outline and the Detailed Application Materials
- All materials must be compiled as one PDF document and emailed to Katie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, August 5th, 2016